Travelling through or planning on making an impression? Here's some inspiration!
Restaurants and bars
- The Dome - Perfect for a late lunch or a decadent dinner. The Dome is a converted bank. Wonderfully kept and breathtaking decor, I could come here any day of the week.
- Ondine restaurant - Home of grilled seafood including lobster and anything fruite de mere. If you're as into seafood as I am, Ondine is the place.
- Lady Libertine - Well put-together interior design is a big weakness of mine. Being in a space where the mood is set by the colours on the wall and the chairs we sit on. Their drinks and food is rather tempting as well. Perfect for a longer evening arrangement.
- Voodoo Rooms - A place for live music, atmosphere and lively get-togethers. The Voodoo Rooms is perfect for an exciting night out, dressed to impress with great company.
- Colonnades at the Signet Library - Perfect for afternoon tea. Maybe you would like to treat me to my first High Tea?
- The Witchery by the Castle - Another for the atmosphere lovers! Me and hopefully you? Edinburgh love a witchy theme or anything close to the Harry Potter franchise.
- Jacobite steam train - Hogwarts train and highlands tour
- Edinburgh Dungeons - Perfectly dark and morbid
- Tour around Edinburgh Castle
- Mixology / Cocktail course at Hard Rock Cafe Edinburgh